[OM] (OM) OT Royal Wedding shots

Subject: [OM] (OM) OT Royal Wedding shots
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 10:11:44 +1200
I see that at least one Zuikoholic posted shots on Facebook! As did a cousin
of mine.

I confess that I broke my usual rule to not watch TV, and did watch the
wedding.  Great photography and magnificent ceremony and pageantry.
Overall, here in NZ we had truly excellent live coverage. What a magnificent
effort; nobody does these better than the UK and the Royal family. Nobody
else. I am so pleased for Britain that this occasion brought out so many
Union Jacks and public sharing of something to be so proud of. Should give
GB a needed shot in the arm :-)

Brian Swale.