Re: [OM] Earth Day Eve

Subject: Re: [OM] Earth Day Eve
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 20:17:15 -0700
On 4/23/2011 3:47 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Nice skies Moose!

Thanks!

> Noticed how "stressed" you appeared in the animation.  Seems the Turtle is
> working out very  well for you.

Yeah, tough duty. :-)

So tough, in fact, that the afternoon of the third day, we dropped by this very
fancy spa to unwind. :-)
<http://www.fairmont.com/EN_FA/Property/SMI/GuestServices/SPA/>
Check out the short video. When we were up in the Napa Valley next door, we
went for mud baths. I was checking out
places in the Sonoma Valley to see if we could do that there. Didn't find mud,
but ran across reviews talking about a
Good Neighbor program at Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa.

Nothing at all about it on their web site, but we stopped by on our way up the
valley, and sure enough, it's true.
Anyone who lives within a hour's ride of the place can join, and we just barely
qualified. I actually timed our drive,
so I could argue, if necessary, but it wasn't.

Among other deals is day use of the spa facilities for $25 per person. What a
deal! We spent over two hours of quite
sybaritic luxury there. No mud bath, but it was several cuts above the mud bath
place place on the luxury scale.

A. Well Pampered Moose