Re: [OM] [OT] I'm really pissed

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] I'm really pissed
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:08:01 -0700
Some 'Murkins (myself included) might understand "I'm really pissed" as being
drunk if heard in the right context. But it's not a common 'Murkin expression.
I've probably learned it from movies or perhaps this very list. :-)
"Pissed off" is more complete when the meaning is "infuriated" but the "off" is
understood... if in the right context.

Chuck Norcutt