[OM] [OT] I'm really pissed

Subject: [OM] [OT] I'm really pissed
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:07:47 -0400 (EDT)
> Another thing about books. After reading them, if they aren't
> reference books, I give them away to somebody else. I believe in
> passing them along. Not so easy with electronic books.

Well, I heard on NPR  a day or  two ago that soon they can be loaned
out of libraries and I think they can be "lent"
to others for 2 weeks at a time.   Well Marnie wanted an I-pad or
Kindle for her B'day  and am still on the fence.

http://www.geekosystem.com/amazon-kindle-loans/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200549320

Eagerly awaiting the Kindle version of Dr. Flash's photog tips, Mike