Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/4/2011: explaining Picasso

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/4/2011: explaining Picasso
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:04:44 -0400
Yesterday was bright and sunny with 40 mph winds. A few days back was very
soggy with 60 mph winds. Nor'easters are common, winter and summer. Winds often
approach hurricane strength. For the first time in about 10 years, this winter
we had to have snow removed from our roof. The stuff was so heavy it plastered
itself down and refused to budge, never mind that the pitch of our roof is such
snow generally doesn't hang around up there.

--Bob