Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/4/2011: nature finds a way

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/4/2011: nature finds a way
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:13:34 +0200
Thanks Brian.

As for the bar, there are two reasons: first, the match was shown on a pay
channel which many people do not have. But even when such a match is on a free
channel, many people still prefer to watch it in a social setting. That was
true during the World Cup, for example. All the matches were on free channels
but still the bars were full. People like the shared experience.

Cheers,
Nathan

On 19 Apr, 2011, at 14:53 , Brian Swale wrote:

> Nathan's shot ...
>
> Great shot of a dandelion successfully fighting its way to the light.
>
> BTW; re http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/El-Clasico-at-4-Estaciones
>
> The set of shots at the Bar; I've never understood why people would prefer
> to go to a bar to watch TV, when they could do it in the comfort of their own
> home; but there again; I never watch sport on TV anyway ... or go to a live
> venue, with all the crowd of people and inconvenience.. I think the last time
> did that was 1961 when France played Bay of Plenty at rugby in Rotorua..
>
> Brian Swale.
> --

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain