Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 16/4/2011: El Clásico, part 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 16/4/2011: El Clásico, part 1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 09:40:36 -0400
I generally do the same.  Usually, outdoor shots are "as shot" for full
sun with the exception of very deep blue shade which I may partially
correct.  But if the outdoor shots are portraits in shade then they will
likely be fully or near fully corrected.  Indoor shots are likely to see
some partial correction unless done with flash.

Chuck Norcutt