[OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery

Subject: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 23:40:24 -0400 (EDT)
Marnie's Mom sold her house and moved closer to her two other daughters
in Masonic village in Sewickly PA.  Her condo was very nice and they
have
increasingly levels of support as needed.  When she had a set back and
required more care it turned out that
she was much much happier staying in her place and having outside help
come in as required.  The financial burn rate was ferocious though.
She had  two daughters close  by to assist  and supervise the help.

My mother does not wish to move and we now have people checking on her
twice a day.
I am 500 miles away and it is a source of constant substantial worry.
The relatives near her
help a bit but they are aging as well.  This seems to be the best of
the worst for now.

Best wishes for your Mom.

Mike