Re: [OM] (OM) Totally off topic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Totally off topic
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
What are you people, idiots?  Holocaust is a Zionist conspiracy...just aks
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.. and others.

Actually, the theme has been always very dear to me as my grandparents risked
their life on two separate occasions to hide Jewish families passing through
Bulgaria.  Funny this post came almost at the same time as I was looking at
this:

http://www.hokumburg.com/2011/04/banality-of-evil.html

I would recommend the other entries in the entire blog too, but am warning you
that you wont enjoy it if you arent able to comprehend complexity...:)

Best

Boris