Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: cycling, copas and bitterballen

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: cycling, copas and bitterballen
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:18:22 -0700
On 4/10/2011 7:36 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Good ones, all.  My favorite is your co-worker looking up.  The play of
> the light on her face is excellent.

Yeah, that's the money shot.

With both of my usual obsessions activated . . .

I would like the overdone highlights on a religious tract, or some such, but my
tendency to see what I consider great
images hidden away made me think of this as a wonderful portrait, printed to
maybe 8x10.

So I tamed the highlights, blurred the background and cropped it. Look at the
up sized version and imagine what it would
look like created from the original, not with uprezzing artifacts.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wajsman/14alt3.htm>

Give Me Portraits or Give Me Moose