Re: [OM] IMG: Eastern Bluebird

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eastern Bluebird
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:43:59 -0700
On 4/10/2011 10:53 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> I have seen these birds around from time to time, and think there are
> bluebird boxes in the neighborhood.  This is the first time one stayed in one
> spot long enough for some images.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Eastern+Bluebird.jpg.html

Nice capture.

I don't have the feeling Chuck does about impending doom.

For some reason, I've thought of Eastern Bluebirds as more colorful than their
Western cousins. We were parked on the
wide gravel shoulder of a road for the view from partway down Mt. Diablo when I
saw these birds flitting about. Of
course, they wouldn't stop for a moment any where but on the gravel, in the
shade, and far away. Still, I tried shots,
mostly to be able later to confirm species.

Maybe it's just the way the light is coming off yours. Female included at no
extra cost. I wouldn't normally post this,
as it's not the greatest image. Full pixel.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=IATMS&image=_MG_9475crFMmia.jpg>

Moose