Re: [OM] E10 intervalometer

Subject: Re: [OM] E10 intervalometer
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 19:54:25 +0000
On Apr 8, 2011, at 12:47 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

> Adjust, salt and pepper to taste.

Decisions above my pay grade, as they say :) Someone up at strategic
communications (the campus PR arm) decided it would be cool, talked to their
studio director, who talked to my boss (they’re friends), who asked if’s
possible. I bet there’ll be a round of meetings where people who don’t know
what they want or how it works will decide how it’s to be done. Sigh. Should be
fun to try, for kicks. I’m always up for experiments :D

thx AG