Re: [OM] IMG: After the Storm Passed

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: After the Storm Passed
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 21:44:11 -0700
On 4/5/2011 10:30 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Yesterday, as the squall line passed through the Eastern part of the US, we
> had vicious winds, tornado warnings, and over 2 inches of rain.  Today, the
> sky is blue, and the Dogwoods are in full bloom.  A nice day for my 81st
> birthday!
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Dogwood82.jpg.html

A belated Happy Birthday! Keep 'em coming!

Very nicely captured.

I guess Dogwoods must not find the climate here salubrious. We have many
flowering trees, but not them, that I'm aware of.

My experience of Dogwoods on the Left Coast in in the mountains. There they
often grow in shade and provide ghostly
white blooms in shadows.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Yosemite&image=020429-30_23cria30.jpg>

Moose