Re: [OM] Full Moon with Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] Full Moon with Zuiko
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:09:02 -0700
On 4/1/2011 10:33 AM, Alan Magayne-Roshak wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 Moose<olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>> like this a lot! Sort of a Monet look, as executed by Seurat. ;-)
>> 'Twere mine, I would level the horizon, but perhaps that's part of the
>> impressionism?
> ===================================================================================================================================================
> Thanks.  You have a very discriminating eye.  I just measured this image on
> my monitor, and the horizon to top on the left is 40mm and on the right it's
> 41mm.  I thought I had leveled it.

LOL! Many years ago, I had a photographer working for me shooting maps and
aerial photos to make 4x5" slides on a v. big
custom camera. Occasionally, I would walk into the camera room and remark that
the item on the copy platen wasn't
level.  He knew I would be right, but would take a level over and check. I'd
say it didn't really matter for the
purpose, but he'd correct it anyway.

Moose