Re: [OM] IMG: 10 more film pics now Epson Scan

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 10 more film pics now Epson Scan
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:47:30 +1100
That's it! Many thanks - I knew it was in there somewhere. It's the sort of
thing you expect to be at the top of the front page, not buried one layer down
with an anonymous button. I had seen 'File Save Settings' but had misread it's
intent. It should read 'File save - Settings' I think.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx