[OM] Should I be worried?

Subject: [OM] Should I be worried?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:20:03 -0400 (EDT)
A few months ago you may recall I sold off both here and on ebay quite  a
few bodies and lenses, content to keep my core Zuikos and my OM-4T and OM2-S.
 I didn't lock them away, but actually used those bodies a few times since,
 always pleased with the results. I then bought the E-PL2 and a lens and
viewfinder. I'm also very very pleased with that purchase.

So, then, about 3 weeks ago I pull the trigger on an ebay purchase of  a
Tokina 500mm mirror lens, OM mount, of course. The size is nice and compact,
and the price was pretty good. Then, last week in the same day, I also buy
an  OM-1n and an OM-2n, both mint, for like $35 and $55 each. They have just
arrived  and they are in magnificent condition. Oh, and I had also
conveniently  forgotten that I still had an OM-10 FC and OM-PC tucked away.

*** Please tell me it's not starting all over again.....***

George S.