Re: [OM] E-5

Subject: Re: [OM] E-5
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:20:25 +1100
These were mostly RAW images and heavily worked of course.
My take is that it is a predictable upgrade to the E-3, rather uncompetitive
for price and features but I always enjoy using. I know all the things that are
wrong with it (short dynamic range etc.) but still seem to get good results. In
bright light or low light, I'd rather have my 5D2 - which isn't much heavier
and not much more expensive.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx