[OM] XZ1

Subject: [OM] XZ1
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 10:48:40 +0100
Hi!
I have had my xz1 for 1.5 week now, and it's ok... The ring on the lens is very
good but I sometimes miss a second one, it would have been good to have one for
app and one for shutter. I start to get use to that one clik on the ring is 1/3
step instead of 1 step. I thinkt that The little ring on the back is a little
hard to use. I'm not used to zoom with my right point finger but I think thats
common on p&s?
At some occassions I miss an optical viewfinder but I think that I will get use
to work without one. It starts quite quick, just press the tiny button and the
lens extends fast and it's ready.

We have been traveling for one week now so I have not examined the photos yet.
More later./ Johan