Re: [OM] At last, some blooms in Maryland

Subject: Re: [OM] At last, some blooms in Maryland
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 08:20:04 +1000
The c5050z was my first digital camera. I've always liked its results
and I still have it (as with all my cameras). Your photos remind me
why I like it so.

I've used it occasionally, and while the results remain appealing,
newer experience has me now less happy with its speed and UI, though
not to the point of rejection. And that fast lens is nice.

If only Olympus had recently released another fast-lens, ORF-taking,
semi-robust "prosumer" camera similar to Canon's S95 but also coming
in white in case one dropped it into a swamp and wanted to find in the
tanin-y water if only for its card of files...

Cheers,
Marc (eyeing S95 replacements)
Noosa Heads, Oz
http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery