Re: [OM] If one could dream...

Subject: Re: [OM] If one could dream...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:39:38 -0500
Found this on wikipedia. Gave me a chuckle.

Dram is also used informally to mean a small amount of liquid, especially
Scotch whisky. In this case the "dram" may for example be as large as 10
regulation fluid drams.

The regulation fluid fram being less than a teaspoon. To my way of thinking, a
"wee dram" is more like 100 regulation fluid drams. <g>

--Bob