Re: [OM] 80/4 on 4x5

Subject: Re: [OM] 80/4 on 4x5
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:18:44 +0200
I know that the OM 20/3.5, as well as the 38/3.5 does cover 4x5in
(I played around with it on my Linhof the other day - just composing,
no images made).

Still, my gut feel says the 80/4 (which I do own) and 135/4.5
(which I do not) won't quite cover it, but that's just gut feel.

Would be nice to verify it, as well as what the quality is like
across the frame. I can mount RMS-mount lenses (20mm, 38mm) on my
Linhof because I have a shutter / lensboard with RMS mount, but how
do I mount an OM-mount lens? I guess the only option is to butcher
a lensboard and an OM mount from a camera or extension tube, etc.

D.