Re: [OM] Where can I get prints of my pictures with a perfect color matc

Subject: Re: [OM] Where can I get prints of my pictures with a perfect color matching?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 11:18:46 -0500
I didn't mean that the photo as a whole was oversatured.  It's not.  I
simply meant to suggest selecting the rash affected area and reducing
the red saturation there as possibly an easy way of solving the problem.
  Or you could slightly desaturate the whole image in a separate layer,
add a black mask to expose the fully saturated image below and then
feather in the affected cheek area using white paint on the mask using a
brush with low flow and opacity.

Now, having said that, I have to mention that I once offered to "fix" a
big red "boo boo" on a young child's face.  Seems he had taken quite a
fall recently and really did an ugly job on himself.  But mom rejected
my offer out-of-hand.  Much to my surprise she considered the photo (a
formal studio portrait) documentation of his antics and wanted to be
able to show it to him when he grew up.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt