Re: [OM] Next lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Next lens
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 11:19:29 -0600
Wonderful shot Andrew.  Were that a 10mm non-fisheye lens I'd most certainly
be on it.

Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 07:28:47 +1100
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

There's always the Panny 8mm!
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/48248145
Just trying to muddy the waters...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm, thanks Jeff, something to think about.  I am a wide angle guy, but
that's why I asked about the 9-18mm, as I think the focal length is
ultimately more versatile.