Re: [OM] OT: Sad day

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Sad day
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:16:12 -0000
Well, Chris, the best I can offer is "I don't want to talk to you no more,
you empty-headed animal food trough wiper ..." - leaving you to fill in the
succeeding words which delicacy and respect for your parents forbid me to
repeat here!

And for those upon whom the quote is lost, try here:
http://tinyurl.com/Grail-Taunting :-)

Was the E-3 not a similar price to the E-5 when first launched?

Piers