Re: [OM] IMG: Female Finches are Feisty!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Female Finches are Feisty!
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 10:15:12 -0600
Hi Carlos,

Thanks for your comments on both of these recent postings.  I'm working on
the focusing.  With the helix on this lens, there is very little movement
allowed to nail the focus.  I am also still examining the characteristics at
each aperture, and now believe that sharpness peaks at f/8.  There is always
more to learn!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA