Re: [OM] OT - the scourge of Facebook

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - the scourge of Facebook
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:53:14 -0600
John,

As I always tell friends that ask me why I'm not on it, I already have more
ways to waste time than time to waste.

I used to get these too, but that  was when I signed up for that stupidity.
The requests were sent to my FB page, blank by the way, and forewared top my
email. I removed the page, and no more requests. How some stranger could get
your email address for that purpose is beyond me.