Re: [OM] Race ya to the top

Subject: Re: [OM] Race ya to the top
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 19:13:51 -0500 (EST)
Moose writes:
>I know, it doesn't look anything like what you saw at the time. On the
other hand, it's really nice, and gives a great impression of what the
scene >might have looked like much earlier in the day.

Thanks for the nice comments, Moose. I likely will smile all the way
home tonight. I'll try a version and proportion just as suggested. I
dismissed a similar but not as nice rendition in a couple milli-secs as
"not accurate" as I know the background well, but on second thought
artistic license is in order.

Don't Let Slavish Depiction of the Truth Ruin a Good Story, Mike