[OM] Kod film update

Subject: [OM] Kod film update
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:01:42 -0500 (EST)
I guess the day had to come. Portra 160's consolidated too. Looks like
they essentially dropped the 160VC and have a finer grained 160NC.
The new 400 that replaces the 400 NC and the new new new Portra 400 VC
looks like a hybrid. I have not used it yet and may miss the 400VC 3rd
edition for macro. I suppose if they are all profiled, the increased
sharpness and granularity are just improvements and the rest adjusted
in PP.
I had been able to print a couple enlargements with the 400VC3 right
from the neg and be happy.

http://tinyurl.com/6z4aagk

Puzzled as what film to bring to Dominika, Mike