[OM] Blurry photos posted, was: Aaarghh!!! Which focus improvement sof

Subject: [OM] Blurry photos posted, was: Aaarghh!!! Which focus improvement software?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 07:30:46 -0500
I've posted 4 at small sizes for easy viewing and selection here:
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/blur_fix_test/>

I'm most interested in fixing the first two (435 & 446) but I've posted
the other two as representing perhaps easier "challenges".  The
fundamental flaw is blurring near the center of the image from the
fingerprint.  Images with bright highlights near the center are an
additional problem.  Full size (approx 5 MB files) are here:
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/blur_fix_test_large/>

Chuck Norcutt