[OM] Race ya to the top

Subject: [OM] Race ya to the top
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:29:49 -0500 (EST)
Alt title is "Let's eat every bit of Mike's parsley".  Saw some black
fluttering in the garden but easily could have been Spicebush
butterflies.
Seeing these guys on the parsley confirmed they were Black
Swallowtails.  I let them eat every bit they wanted but made them sign
a contract
to permit me to photograph them as adults.  They did not keep their
word and I have grounds to pursue breach of contract proceedings..

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Macro-2010/12031654_kFQEi#1200234896_SCPtB-L-LB

So, in metamorphosis all turns to soup and gets reorganized.  How could
the memory possibly persist and thus how could they be liable, you ask?
Well amazingly memories seem to survive metamorphosis.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0001736

Well, they are colorful, handsome little critters so I suppose I'll let
them off the hook.

A not litigious, Mike