Re: [OM] Used items

Subject: Re: [OM] Used items
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 00:54:09 +0100
Hi Iwert, Ken, Dawid and all,

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuiko21/4875437932/> ;-)

From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Tech Pan for emergencies??

Ooooh!!! Did you say Tech Pan??? Where??? Where??? WHERE?????

:-(

Speaking of discontinued Kodak film... I just received my two last
Kodachromes from Dwayne's -- unprocessed, they didn't arrive in time :-( :-(
:-(

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)