Re: [OM] Big Foot shot

Subject: Re: [OM] Big Foot shot
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:50:29 -0800
On 2/21/2011 11:47 AM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks for looking and commenting Moose and Chris.
> One of these days I'll post a macro shot that Moose really likes,

Uh-oh!
Does it help that I'm just as hard on myself? :-)

> . . . though I appreciate a candid opinion as much as anything.
> I'd move the plane of focus slightly too, but looking at my little
> notebook it was breezy, so it was more a matter
> of serendipity despite everything locked down on a 'pod.  I never did
> get a "Plamp" for myself.

And would you have had it with you? I have certainly used my Plamp, and it
works well, but more often than not, I don't
have it with me when it would be of use.

Hmmm . . . Maybe that's why I couldn't resist that odd bag at the camera store
for $5. I do need to put together a kit
of light, useful, but seldom remembered accessories to keep in the car or RV,
maybe even carry cross country.

Moose