Re: [OM] New E-PL2

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-PL2
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:46:32 +0100
Chris, I will interested in how you like it, I am sort of coming to the
conclusion that I don't really need the four thirds system as well as
the 5D2 as they are so close in size  and although the 5D2 is not tough
I like its depth of field, so I will more than likely change the four
thirds to micro four thirds rather than getting an E-5.

I like the look of the oly adapter for om to microfourthirds and also I
could continue to use the fourthirds on the pen.

However the killer microfourthirds system for me looks to be

A pen - I will wait and see if the pro version appears although the PL2
looks very tempting.
Panasonic 7-14 or keep my oly 7-14
Panasonic 20/1.7  as general walkabout lens
oly 14-54 (smaller than 12-60)
and some OM glass like a 50/1.8 and 90/2 should be small enough

That should make my walkabout system more manageable.