Re: [OM] Formerly Wrought and Cast Iron, Now Damascus Steel Knives

Subject: Re: [OM] Formerly Wrought and Cast Iron, Now Damascus Steel Knives
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:12:09 -0600
Thanks for the link, Chuck.  It makes interesting reading.  I have an old
European shotgun that belonged to my Dad, which has what was referred to as
Damascus barrels.  I haven't asked my neighbor where his steel comes from,
but he has said that he gets steel and handle materials from a wide variety
of sources.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA