Re: [OM] Wow, is the 35/2.8 really this good?

Subject: Re: [OM] Wow, is the 35/2.8 really this good?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 08:45:38 -0600
I do agree with Chuck that you cannot tell much from a web image of
that size, but the image DOES illustrate the uniformity the 35/2.8 OM
Zuiko has. From my own personal experience with this lens, I'd say
that the displayed image is representative of my own results.

There is coma with this lens, but it is not going to be very visible
in that image size. Overall, the lens is a winner and as I've said
before, it would be my last Zuiko standing. It, and my 100/2.8 are my
dying grasp lenses.

AG

--
Ken Norton