Re: [OM] IMG: One More from Yesterday

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: One More from Yesterday
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:27:59 -0500
According to Audubon
While Breeding Bird Surveys indicate stability in the total population,
Red-winged Blackbirds have recently declined in Christmas Bird Counts.
In certain areas, like the farmlands of Ohio and Ontario, significant
reductions have been recorded over the past 30 years.
Habitat destruction is given as the reason for localized declines

Chuck Norcutt