Re: [OM] New head of Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] New head of Olympus
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:02:40 -0600
I'm not counting on anything improving, other than that this guy is a
little more decisive. But the entire corporate culture will prevent
him from making the reforms he needs to make. Steve Jobs, he ain't.

Unlike Khen, I don't see the future of the imaging division in such a
positive light. However, I can't imagine that division getting any
more irrelevant than it already is. Thom and I tend to think about the
same on this.

2011 may be the year of Olympus--leaving the industry.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx