Re: [OM] Andrew's trans-Tasman visit - images

Subject: Re: [OM] Andrew's trans-Tasman visit - images
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:33:18 +0100
Some very nice images, Andrew. I don't mind the harsh colors you mention.
Quite usual for high altitude. Many landscapes have a cold look to them, not
the color temperature, but more like the ambient temperature is low. With
all the choppers you shot, you give the series the look as if they were your
only means of transportation. Nice touch. Should visit NZ sometime, but
then, I also want to visit Africa, Australia, China, India, .... and so on.

Wiliam