Re: [OM] Not snow

Subject: Re: [OM] Not snow
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:42:36 -0800
On 1/28/2011 10:07 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
> . . . I really like the ability to stop down to f32 or f45 with the 135/4.5.
> Photos appear a bit underexposed with Firefox, don't know why.

Exposure looks good here.
> . . .
> all Jan11 photos if you care to poke around. Very crude presentation, i.e.
> none
> http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Jan11/

Some very enjoyable images there. While waiting for the perfect display
vehicle, you really should consider putting up
Singapore Gallery on your web site. All it requires is PHP, no database set-up.
Putting it on a server with PHP is just
a very few minutes to copy it over.

Then may simple subdirectory under the one with Singapore in it, like the
above, becomes a nice gallery - with no more
effort than you expended copying those files into it to show us.

Moose