[OM] (OM) OT You know who in NZ

Subject: [OM] (OM) OT You know who in NZ
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:11:01 -0500 (EST)
he beer was Speight's Prestige Ale ( a heavy mellow style). Brian and
his
partner Maggie are absolutely charming people and it was a pleasure and
privilege to catch up with them. I'd have preferred to spend more time
with
them but it was the formal dinner of the tour, unfortunately. I left
him with
instructions to get out and about while the weather is good and get
some pix of
the place. I'll post in the next few days once i've had a chance to
plough
through several hundred files (yes, I took the E-P2 and Panny 8mm).
Andrew Fildes

Look fwd to a full report with images after  you rest up.
Never heard of the Prestige from that brewery though they make a dunkel
style "Old Dark" that is well thought of.

Mike