[OM] [OT] How white are you?

Subject: [OM] [OT] How white are you?
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 08:50:06 -0800 (PST)
I would like to have some more information, before really get pissed off and
tell people to shove things where "sun dont shine".  I am talking about a
company that is apparently British-owned.

So...In addition to the stupid Cubick's test they had me take, I had to tell
them what my race is...

So there were three choices for white:

1.  British
2.  Irish
3.  Other white

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?

I found it really demeaning, but would like to see if anyone knows the
reasoning behind this.

On the same note, lemme tell you of the most fucked up (apologies for my
language in advance) individual I ever met...I shared office space with him for
a while...

His name was Mike West and his race was to be found under African-American in
the pull down menus on this side of the pond.  He weighted no less than 350lbs
little of which was muscle and thought of himself as the "ladies man".  Wifey
lovingly referred to him as "My Quest".  Now to the important part...

His hierarchy of life on planet Earth went like this:

There are humans, animals and plants.

Humans are:

Whites and blacks, but the blacks are not as human as whites.  All Americans
and British are whites.  There are some Anglo-Saxon individuals (like some
Irish) that may pass for humans, but sill arent as much human as the blacks
which are less human than the whites, remember?

The rest of the humanity is just animals, of not edible kind, some of them
fuckable tho... (sorry again, I feel obligated to be truly faithful with my
description)

I guess my question is:

Is the mentality in UK really that the Brits are the whitest followed by the
Irish etc?  Where does this come from?

I thank you very much in advance.

Best

Boris