Re: [OM] Affordable" perspective and landscape - was RE: MF fuji vs. Mam

Subject: Re: [OM] Affordable" perspective and landscape - was RE: MF fuji vs. Mam
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:42:09 -0500
Thanks much but you never did mention the cost of OM tilt/shift adapter.
  Or maybe they did it for free for the experience?

Some things I didn't understand:
1)  What is the "internal release mechanism" and why does it
     have anything to do with infinity focus?
2)  How does the teflon protector work?  Is it a plug that fits
     into the screw hole covering the screw head?
3)  I don't understand panos by tilting... or do you mean panos
     that also incorporate a tilt
4)  I'm not sure I understand the 55mm not tilting on the nodal
     axis (point?).  Are you saying that taking a pano with the
     55mm and also using tilt requires elaborate reframing, etc?

Thanks,
Chuck Norcutt