Re: [OM] What's new on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] What's new on Zone-10
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 13:47:24 -0600
Thanks, guys.

I've seen the next two installments as well. Michel is working a few
weeks in advance so he doesn't need to do a last-minute rush on them.
This way, it also allows me to auto-publish at midnight. He travels
extensively for a good hunk of the year, so being able to have a few
in the can is a good thing.

However, it has occured to me that my midnight is the better part of a
day behind those of you on the side of the planet where the sun rises
a little earlier than here.

So, I guess the question I need to ask those of you on the left side
of the International Date Line is: When do you want to see a Sunday
article posted? Do you want it there when you wake up on Sunday
morning or are you so used to Euro-American time shifts that you
expect Sunday stuff to arrive Monday anyway?

It currently would auto-post at Midnight Texas Standard Time. As we
all know, TST is what all other time zones revolve around. "Texas
Standard Time" used to be known as "Texas International Time Signaling
- Universal Protocol". It had a rather unfortunate abbreviation.

AG