Re: [OM] Prices Realized from DrT's sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Prices Realized from DrT's sale
From: "George Themelis" <george@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:56:26 -0500
> Wow! You've been busy.
> I think that accounts for 50% of all OM transactions globally!

:) And only about 2% of what I have left for sale :)

George

PS.  If you guys have items you want to sell, and you cannot sell them at
fixed prices here, etc. and you do not have time to figure out how to sell
them in ebay, I can sell them on your behalf (on commission). It does not
have to be an auction. If you feel that something must sell at a certain
fixed price, I can do that too.  Selling photographic items on commission is
my main job. I am not a doctor. I am an "ebay powerseller" or, according to
my kids,  I do not have a real job.