Re: [OM] Hot pixel slayer for OM 5Dclassic or II

Subject: Re: [OM] Hot pixel slayer for OM 5Dclassic or II
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 07:32:49 -0500
Thanks for the procedure.  I don't think I have a hot pixel but I almost
never shoot at long shutter speeds so I'll give it a check.

I suspect that the reason for step #3 (lay camera face down) is to
minimize any chance of a light leak.  A body cap might not be light
tight.  Just a guess.

Chuck Norcutt