Re: [OM] Oh gawd...

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh gawd...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 19:43:49 +1100
That is standard PR doublespeak - they can't admit that the 70-200mm f2.8 isn't
selling well is because it isn't 'cheaper enough' than the Canon or Nikon or
perhaps it's about to be replaced/upgraded. Popular is a vague enough positve
term - like 'natural'. It presents the situation as if they are doing us a
favour.
I used to do that stuff - still do if the money is right. (oh, the shame...)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx