[OM] Circ Pols

Subject: [OM] Circ Pols
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:01:33 -0800 (PST)
I have two 49 mm circular polarizers.  One made by Hoya and I dont have
recollection of the manufacturer's name of the other one.

Happy to report that neither one affects the metering system of the A200...if
thats where you are heading with your question.

Best

Boris

Just received the following question about a 52mm polariser I have up on ebay -
> Just wondering if the polarizing filter is a circular
> polarizer (ie: one you twist) or a linear one?

Should I explain? :-)
Which leads me to think - do you need a circ pol for a digital? I haven't seen
too many semi silvered mirrors lately.

Andrew Fildes