[OM] What do you think of the Phototools plug-in?

Subject: [OM] What do you think of the Phototools plug-in?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:39:48 -0500
There is a limited free version 2.5 and the full 2.6  version has a 30
day free trial.
Perhaps it would speed up some portrait fixes? Nothing PS can't do but
looks faster. The skin fixer looks OK but not sure how it performs.
The flash sheen remover may be a glorified dodge tool in a layer. The
modulation/location of an effect has an odd interface at least for
some---reminds me of Viveza.
  Recently tasked with touching up my sister-in-laws scanned Portra 160
NC
of her Mom. At least the skin tones are spot on. I have read that "F12"
in Phototools sends the scans to Chuck. I would definitely buy the full
version if that is true.

A Sweating, Mike