Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 27, Issue 31

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 27, Issue 31
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 07:21:48 +0000
For the (possibly rather silly) reason that I would like to go back to Olympus,
Nathan.  I didn't buy the E-P1 as I really disliked the monitor with its lack
of dots, but the E-PL2 has rectified that shortcoming, I understand.

It would be difficult as the GF-1 is a very good camera, combined with the
20/1.7; and I now have the VF1 to attach to the GF-1 when necessary.

But I'll see how the E-PL2 is received, or perhaps the new "professional"
version of the Pens.

Chris