[OM] Chalk Lake B&W again

Subject: [OM] Chalk Lake B&W again
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:58:52 -0500
That is very nice indeed.

 I am not following the use of the shift lens in that capacity.
I remember the "ship's prow" effect with converging horizontal lines
while shooting a building from a corner can be avoided with a view cam
by swinging the rear standard parallel to one plane of the building
then swinging the front standard as to maintain proper focus.

I recall your description of using the Z. 35 shift for panos with some
vertical perspective distortion correction. Though that
does not allow the full horiz shift then, it does work well. I can't
find your example anymore but I appreciate learning
that technique
Mike